Realtor Safety Course

Header Strip

WELCOME TO ELITE DEFENCE ACADEMY!

If you’re in the realty business, you (or your staff) deal with members of the public on a daily basis. Unfortunately, sometimes not every interaction is honest… or safe.

We offer a specialized Realtor Safety Course, which is designed to give every real estate agent a set of specific skills that are easy to learn, easy to apply, and immensely powerful. Please scroll down to find out more:

REALTOR SAFETY COURSE cropped

HOW IT WORKS

The course is practical and interactive – everyone gets to not only learn, but practice and apply the tips and techniques in a fun role-play environment. We can train a group of up to 12 people in a typical small open-plan office, or any venue you choose.

About 30% of the training deals with the smart, simple planning systems that ensure realtor safety – we outline a method of thinking and doing that anyone can remember and apply – while the remaining 70% is spent on practicing the psychological and physical self defence techniques that we teach.

THE SMART SYSTEM USED BY THE FBI

Our system is based on Krav Maga – the personal protection system used within the FBI, the CIA, and other elite law enforcement and military units around the world. It’s ideally suited to women and men who may not be particularly athletic or strong, because it uses smart science to overcome strength, and tactical thinking that enables even the smallest woman to successfully defend herself – and get away safely – in a crisis situation.

IT’S SAFE AND USER-FRIENDLY

Our training is 100% safe. It’s also user-friendly, and is presented in an atmosphere of fun, camaraderie, and energy. When we show an average woman how she can double her arm strength in 30 seconds, or demonstrate to a man how he can move as fast as Jason Bourne using smart science and biomechanical efficiency, there’s a sudden realization of just how powerful and effective Krav Maga actually is.

There is no requirement in terms of age, fitness, physical ability or prior experience – this course is suited to women and men of all physical shapes and sizes. We conduct training with great respect and care, mindful of individual preferences, and both a male and female instructor present the course together.

If you have a specific request, or would like the course tailored to focus on certain areas, you’re welcome to let us know – we’ll do so at no extra charge. Our instructor team also makes provision for a Q&A session during the course, where we can address individual questions or concerns and provide helpful answers or information.

HOW TO BOOK OR ENQUIRE

We’re based in Johannesburg, and will travel to any agency or venue within a 200km radius of JHB at no extra charge. (For agencies farther afield, we’ll be happy to provide you with a no-obligation quote on an additional travel cost.)

If you’d like to arrange a workshop, or need more detailed information please mail or phone us as per the details below.

Contact Details 2